- Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion - 9 minutes
- Heard Museum - 11 minutes
- Phoenix Art Museum - 11 minutes
- Arizona Science Center - 11 minutes
- Chase Field - 13 minutes
- US Airways Center - 13 minutes
- Arizona State Fair - 13 minutes
- University of Phoenix Stadium - 15 minutes
- Phoenix Zoo - 17 minutes
- Desert Botanical Garden - 19 minutes
- Vee Quiva Casino - 20 minutes
- Paradise Valley Mall - 25 minutes
- Fort McDowell Casino - 35 minutes
Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion
Ak-Chin Pavilion is an amphitheater located in Phoenix, Arizona, USA, which seats 8,000, under a pavilion roof and an additional 12,000, on a spacious hillside behind the main stands.
The Heard Museum of Native Cultures and Art is a museum located in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. There is also the Heard Museum North Scottsdale branch in Scottsdale.
The Phoenix Zoo opened in 1962 and is the largest non-profit zoo in the United States. Located in Phoenix, Arizona, the zoo was founded by Robert Maytag, a member of the Maytag family, and operates on 125 acres of land in the Papago Park area of Phoenix. It has been designated as a Phoenix Point of Pride.